Five videos that take you through the fundamentals of making your first animation
This is perfect for:
- educators who desire more knowledge before venturing to teach the subject in its entirety
- teens and preteens who would love to dip into an introductory course before deciding if a full two year program in animation and game design is an appropriate choice
- any learner young or old with an interest in animation.
The course is delivered via video lessons which allow you to learn at your own pace and pause , rewind and replay as many times as you wish.The major topics to be covered in The make your First Short Animation Course include:
- Fundamentals of Character Design and Colour Theory
- Using Inkscape to design characters
- Pre-production tasks including storyboarding
- Using Blender to animate
- Publishing your animations
Do share and follow the blog.