How many subjects do you offer? We are always adding subjects but for now
- Management of Business Units 1 and 2
- Information Technology Units 1 and 2
- Entrepreneurship Units 1 and 2
- Access to Digital Media Units 1 and 2 class notes and lessons
Are classes via email or online?
Classes are by email EXCEPT Digital Media Units 1 and 2. Digital Media pass allows you to have access at your own pace to all the lessons to prepare you for the subject.
Which Unit should I register for? You may register for any Unit. However most new students do Unit 1 first. How do I register? Signing up for classes is easy!
- Decide on the class you want.
- Select the subject and unit from the drop down box on the home page.
- Make your payment. Receive your email with your first class within 24 hours (do check junk or spam if you do not see the class)
How can I Pay? By credit/debit card.
- PayPal safeguards you by not disclosing your credit or debit card information to us. PayPal handles the transaction. It is FREE to use.
How do I write my CAPE exams? This site only prepares you for the exams you must REGISTER WITH THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION OR SCHOOL IN YOUR COUNTRY. SO PAY ATTENTION TO THE REGISTRATION DEADLINES IN YOUR COUNTRY. If you do not attend a school YOU MUST REGISTER AS A PRIVATE CANDIDATE AND SELECT PAPER 3 (no sbas are required).
What subjects must you have prior to registering for the classes? You do not need any prerequisite subjects. You only need determination and Internet access.
How will I get my text books? We offer study guides for Management of Business Units 1 and 2. An Information Technology Workbook for Unit 2 .
We can also mail Management study guides and Information Technology workbooks to you.
The cost is USD $24.99 per guide. You can order on the home page.
How will I know if I passed my exams? You can either:
- Collect your results slip from the Ministry of Education or the designated department in your country OR your school.
- You can check online at www.cxc.org.
Our team will notify you when results become available on the CXC site.
How do I stop taking classes?
You can send us an email. Monthly fees are not refunded if you decide to cease classes within that month. You can also cancel your payment subscription on your own.
Where are you located?
Well the company is a virtual one but we are based in St. Kitts. We hold a business license and a tutoring license. Our unique online model means though that we serve learners throughout the Caribbean. To date I have had students from St. Kitts and Nevis, Antigua, Jamaica, Grenada, and Trinidad and Tobago.
I do not claim to make you pass as that is a function of my content and learner ability and input. However since our opening in 2012 I have maintained a 98% pass rate.