How many subjects do you offer? Currently we offer four subjects:
- Management of Business Units 1 and 2
- Information Technology Units 1 and 2
- We also offer Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Unit 1
Which Unit should I register for? You may register for any Unit. However most new students do Unit 1 first. How do I register? Signing up for classes is easy!
You can also hit the Contact Us link and we can guide you further! How can I Pay? ByPayPal or by cash.
- PayPal safeguards you by not disclosing your credit or debit card information to us. PayPal handles the transaction. It is FREE to use.Sign up for a free account at www.paypal.com.
- If you live in St.Kitts and Nevis you can submit a cash payment. You can select this option on your registration form and we will provide the required information at that time or you can choose to pay through PayPal.
- If you wish to pay by some other method contact us and we will customize a solution for you.
How do I write my CAPE exams? This site only prepares you for the exams you must REGISTER WITH THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION OR SCHOOL IN YOUR COUNTRY. SO LISTEN OUT AND WATCH THE SITE FOR DEADLINES. If you do not attend a school YOU MUST REGISTER AS A PRIVATE CANDIDATE. What subjects must you have prior to registering for the classes? You do not need any prerequisite subjects. You only need determination and Internet access. How will I get my text books? We offer study guides for Management of Business Units 1 and 2. An Information Technology Workbook or Unit 2 and recommend texts for Information Technology Unit 1 and Entrepreneurship. Digital Media uses online resource material. You can order revision guides and other materials online from Amazon through our Bookstore. We can also mail Management study guides and Information Technology workbooks to you. The cost is EC$80 per guide. You can request this by contacting us. How will I know if I passed my exams? You can either:
- Collect your results slip from the Ministry of Education or the designated department in your country OR your school.
- You can check online at www.cxc.org.
Our team will notify you when results become available on the CXC site.
How do I stop taking classes?
You can send us an email using the Contact Us form. Monthly fees are not refunded if you decide to cease classes within that month.