Who We Are
Innovative Education and Training solutions was founded in 2012 by me Tamu Petra Browne. I am an educator with more than a decade of classroom experience. A qualified and experienced educator.
I was a Senior Lecturer at The Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College teaching C.A.P.E Management of Business , Entrepreneurship, Digital Media, and Information Technology and a Lecturer for the University of West Indies Level One Management Programme for twelve years. My qualifications include:
- Doctor of Business Administration Candidate specializing in Technology Entrepreneurship.
- BSc. Management Studies, University of the West Indies.
- MSc. Management of Information Systems Duquesne University.
- Diploma in Education and Secondary Teaching Certification, University of the West Indies.
- Certificate in Online Teaching, Humber College, Canada.
- Certificate in Events Management, Barbados Community College.
- CXC Syllabus Convenor of Animation and Game Design
I am known for infusing technology in the classroom and using innovative teaching methods.
I did Business Management courses with Ms. Browne last year and I must say I am very pleased! Under her tutelage, courses that would have taken me two years to complete, took me a little under one year to successfully complete. I highly recommend any of her courses- she’s open to questions, she’s honest, she knows what she’s doing & she’ll follow through to ensure you do well.Jovelle Lawrence